GAMESCOM 2015 – WATCH THE VAN HELSING: FINAL CUTOVERVIEW TRAILER
Van Helsing at its Finest: Get Everything You Need to Know About the Definitive Edition at Gamescom
Budapest, Hungary – July 29, 2015 – NeocoreGames today announced that the overview trailer for The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut is here and it showcases all the features of the gothic-noir steampunk action-RPG influenced by Bram Stoker’s Dracula. The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut is also debuting at the year’s Gamescom 2015.
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing trilogy was developed with the help of our community over the years. Van Helsing: Final Cut is the extended and refined version of all three games combined in one big Action RPG offering a 50-hour campaign and deep endgame. With its new features and content, it’s the definitive edition for those who are new to the title. Also it’s a thank you for our community.
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut will be released in September 2015, and will continue to provide content for a long time to come. It will be a standalone title on Steam, priced at $44.99. Anyone who owns all three games in the trilogy already will get the game for free.
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut is a standalone product that:
* Combines campaign content from all three games with modified or added content
* Provides more than 50 hours of gameplay in the campaign mode
* Lets the player choose between 6 playable classes from the beginning
* Has a reworked and extended skill tree system
* Contains all the tower defense game modes, all made optional yet highly rewarding
Whether the player has completed the campaign or not, it is possible to:
* Create a new character or get a level 80 character from the beginning
* Play one of the 20 scenario maps that can randomly assemble terrain, monsters, objectives and conditions
* Try out the daily quests, challenges and weekly events
* Join one of the refined multiplayer modes (4-player co-op mode, touchdown, arena, or battle royal)
* Reach level 100 and evolve further with an endgame featuring a Glory system, rare items and currency, Dreamshards.
Platforms: Steam (Windows & Mac later)
Release Date: September 2015
Multiplayer: Co-Op, PvP